Thursday, August 30, 2007

Learning 2.0

I can't believe it's over! It's been fun looking at some of these sites, especially LibraryThing, OverDrive, and Del.icio.us, and learning about what's floating out there in cyber space. I was surprised about how little I knew of how the Internet and the technology in it has changed. I thought I was pretty up to date, but I guess I was wrong. I'm really glad I signed up for this program, it showed me that I need to be more aware of the world around me and check to see what has changed.

I liked the format, the way it was self paced and how interactive it was. I would definitely sign up for something like this again.

If I needed to sum up the experience in a few words I guess it would be these:

eye-opening and awesome

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.